Introduce yourself please

Please look in here first if you are Newley Registered
Post Reply
PeterTheman
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:15 pm
Location: Northwest London

Re: Introduce yourself please

Post by PeterTheman »

I'm on the lookout for Lwb 9 Seater
Preferably early 80s
A long look ahead as funds are just not ready at the minute

Peter
North London
User avatar
John757
Site Admin
Posts: 5992
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:16 am
Location: UK

Re: Introduce yourself please

Post by John757 »

Welcome to the gwagenregister Peter.. are you new to Gwagens?
all the info you need for an informed purchase is here for you to look at...

read the buyers guide http://www.gwagenregister.com/phpbb/vie ... f=4&t=2881

and post up here any wagens you are looking at.... the wealth of knowledge.. will guide you to the right G.

John757 :)
PeterTheman
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:15 pm
Location: Northwest London

Re: Introduce yourself please

Post by PeterTheman »

Thank you for letting me Join
I will take all your advice
I not in a hurry to purchase to be honest
There is lots of information on this Forum
And I like all the projects
I have no idea at all on G Wagons
User avatar
Miziol
Posts: 220
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:49 pm

Re: Introduce yourself please

Post by Miziol »

Hello to all enthusiasts of G wagen!

I am a happy owner of SWB W460 LHD with 606a 711.113 and super Goran 6mm pump.
I forgot that I logged in here some time ago, so this is my first post.
My G has been renovated, it took two years but I am constantly improving something.

Greetings Marcin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Glenn
Posts: 1607
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:38 pm
Location: Dublin

Re: Introduce yourself please

Post by Glenn »

Welcome Marcin. Very cool G. Love the military touches. What lift have you on it?
User avatar
Miziol
Posts: 220
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:49 pm

Re: Introduce yourself please

Post by Miziol »

Glenn wrote:Welcome Marcin. Very cool G. Love the military touches. What lift have you on it?
Thanks Glenn,

I have ORC springs and eibach schocks with 2" lift and body spacers 35mm wheels 33" MT Bfs
Now i have Bravo snorkel also.

Greetings Marcin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
needamerc
Site Admin
Posts: 6808
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:50 am
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Re: Introduce yourself please

Post by needamerc »

Cool!
stig
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:33 pm

Re: Introduce yourself please

Post by stig »

Great looking G
ArndG
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:12 pm

Re: Introduce yourself please

Post by ArndG »

Hi everybody,
I have G for 7 years now (G400cdi, 2003 build), black and good fun (that is most of the time :evil: )
I just stumbled over this forum and are looking forward to help and getting helped :D

Arnd
User avatar
needamerc
Site Admin
Posts: 6808
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:50 am
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Re: Introduce yourself please

Post by needamerc »

Welcome Arnd.
Eddie in Dublin.
Post Reply